What is Cards Against Trafficking?
Cards Against Trafficking is a set of educational tools aims at engaging the general public in a creative and fun manner and to provide culturally-relevant information so that public opinion in Hong Kong on human trafficking can be changed. It contains 47 cards in English and Chinese that provide both visuals and definitions to describe the wide array of terms used in the field of human trafficking. The vocabulary included in this boxset has been specifically chosen to fit within the context of this city.
Where can I find the Cards?
It’s sad that our Cards Against Trafficking exhibition was over! But if you missed our event, we also have good news for you. Starting from this week, our Cards will be sold at several bookstore locations. Each of the box-set helps you to learn about 47 terms used in the field of trafficking. Buy one to find out more!
- Hong Kong Reader Bookstore: 7/F, 68 Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok
- Pause Bookshop: 11/F, Cheung Lee Commercial Building, 137-143 Cheung Sha Wan Road
- Casphalt: Ching Leung Fat Yuen, Tuen Fu Road, Tuen Mun
- Fu Tei Bookstore: UG 16, New Academic Block, Lingnan University
- Breakthrough Book Gallery
- Opendoor Cafe + Courtyard: G/F, 120 Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun
Can I buy it online?
Unfortunately we do not yet have an online store. But apart from visiting above mentioned bookstores you could also purchase it from our office in Wan Chai. For more details please email email@example.com.